Race begins promptly at 9 a.m. on September 27, 2014 for runners. If you are a walker and anticipate needing more that 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete the course, we will be offering an early walker start at 8:15 a.m.
- Long sleeve technical t-shirts for all pre-registered runners
- 6 water stations stocked with water and Skratch Hydration Mix, Honey Stinger gels available on course at miles 6 and 10
- Great post-race food including baked chicken, roasted red potatoes, salad, apple pie and cider donuts
- Custom "piggie" finisher medals from Ashworth Awards
- Electronic bib tag timing by Platt Systems timing.
Top 3 overall male and female runners and 3 deep in 5 year age divisions (18 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70 +).
Awards will not be mailed and you must be present to collect your award.